- Website: http://www.dmforum.org/
- Information Desk (Ursula):
- Faxline: (631)271-4129
- Vendor Coordinator – Fred Ruffini:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: (212)576-8636
- Program Director – John Lucas:
Email: John@dmforum.org Call:(212)576-5151 X2113
About Our Advisors and Officers:
Our Officers and Advisors are among the best known (Click here to view):
About Our Mission:
1. To be the Premier Not-For-Profit Organization for Data Management Professionals
2. To be dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of Enterprise Information
Management and supporting tools and technology. Information management has
been broadly defined to mean any of the disciplines and professions involving the
PLANNING DESIGN, DELIVERY and CONTROL of DATA. (eg. Data Base
Management, Data Planning, Data Modeling, Data Repository, Data Standards,
Data Warehousing, Data Security, and Data-Driven Tools and Methodologies, etc.).
3. To provide a forum to exchange information on all matters relating to the
challenges and opportunities facing individuals and organizations, in managing data
as a crucial asset to their organization.
4. To be a Vendor Neutral Professional Organization not affiliated with specific
vendors or consulting firms, and thus able to provide input and requirements to
the vendor community, uninhibited by the complexities of any specific toolset,
technique or product.
About Our Speakers:
The speakers and programs featured by Data Management Forum our among the world’s
best known in the field. Typical speakers have been Bill Inmon, Ralph Kimball, Dave Marco, John Zachman, Claudia Inmhof, Neil Raden, Peter Aiken, Barbara von Halle, Ronald G. Ross, Mike Jennings, Len Silverston, Jeff Tash, Dr. Peter Chen, Ivar Jacobson, Dr. Steven Soley (CEO Object Management Group), Mike Hermida,
Anne Marie Smith, Mike Gorman, and Bob Seiner (Founder of TDAN).